Social Media Strategy Sessions
As Business owners, we can no longer ignore Social Media has an Integral part of our Marketing Plan. It is now said, that with over 2 billion monthly users, if Facebook were a country, it would be the largest country in the world (having overtaken China and India). Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform with 1 billion monthly active users while Twitter is also not far behind with over half a billion users.
Despite the enormous audience that is available to Business owners to tap into via Social Media Marketing, without a well-created Social Media Strategy, your Business might just be moving around in circles on the various Social Media Platforms.
We can help you create a Bespoke Social Media Marketing Strategy for your Business, which can then be implemented in-house (by You) or by Us.
We will analyse your Business Goals, Where you are and Where you want to be. We can then create a Social Media Strategy that fits your Business Goals.
Our Social Media Marketing Strategy for your Business will clarify:
- Which Social Media Platforms are Right for Your Business
- How to Brand Your Business, Become visible and Create awareness using the right Social Media Channels
- How to Gain More Followers and Build a Community with Social Media
- How to Engage your Audience and gain the “Like, Know & Trust” factor from them
- How to Generate Sales with Social Media
Our Simple Process for Social Media Strategy Session Set-up:
1. Enter your Name, Email and any questions or comments in the box provided at the bottom of this page
2. We will then send you a simple questionnaire to complete regarding your Business and Social Media Marketing Goals, that is, What you want Social Media to do for your Business
3. As soon as you have completed your simple questionnaire and emailed it back to us and made your payment, you will be booked in for a Strategic Consultation via Telephone / Skype / Face to Face where details of your Social Media Strategy will be discussed.
(Social Media Strategy Sessions: Half-Day – £497 / $697; Full-Day £997 / $1,397 only)