Welcome Back from your Christmas Break (and for those still on a break, keep enjoying yourselves!).
I had a great time with family and friends over Christmas and truly enjoyed myself very much but… As my mentor said, it’s the right time to start or continue the preparation towards 2012during this period of transition, that is, the last few days of 2011!
So how can you make 2012 an even better year? One of the ways I want to make 2012 an even better year is by developing my Business even more.
So I will ask you some of the questions my mentor asked me today:
- What specific amount of income would you like to make in 2012 apart from your 9-5 job?
- What Business Idea will you work on to make this happen?
- How does this fit into your current stage of life – family life? Student life?
- What products and services will you offer in order to make this “specific” amount of money?
- How will you get customers or clients to buy from you?
I encourage and challenge you to ask yourself the same questions even as the Year 2011 comes to a close. I would be delighted to partner with you so that YOU can START YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN 2012 and also MAKE A GOOD INCOME FROM IT!
IF you still don’t know what Business to Start, please click here to download this Bookthat I believe will truly help you. I will also send you my EBook FREE, 101 Home Business Ideas when you buy this Book. With these 2 books in hand, you can be sure of a “Money Making Business Idea for 2012”!
Please feel free to drop me an email at Tobi@TobiAwoyemi.com if you have any Business Start-Up or Marketing Questions whatsoever.
Have a Prosperous 2012!